Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fort Langley


Today Theo took me to Fort Langley. It is a very cute little town on the Fraser River where he claims to be a member of the rowing club. I have yet to see him go rowing there. Our plan was to check out all the shops. Instead we went on an impromptu 12 km walk along the river. I definatley did not where the best shoes, and now I have a few blisters. Damn you converse!! We saw some awesome trees on the walk, they were huge! I also saw a garter snake. Do garter snakes live here? Well, I saw some kinda snake anyways. We didn't see much wild life, but we did see some cute puppies and a very pretty golden retriever that we followed the whole way. Theo works the next two days and then on Sunday we are going to visit his aunt marg and uncle john at Halfmoon Bay. I am very excited!


--Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment