Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Blog New Adventure

Coming home was a good move. I never landed a Radiation Therapy job like I wanted but I did still work in the same building. I gave regular training presentations on how to use a specific oncology software program in our building from our vendor VARIAN. I am developing voice overs now for the presentations over the summer until it's time to head out to St. John's, Newfoundland.
Cass is going to pursue a Masters degree while I try to get a job as a Radiation Therapist.
You can read all about our adventures here.

2 comments:

  1. If you want to Becoming A Massage Therapist, then
    what are you waiting for just search on the internet, there are so many websites that help you in finding the best massage training programs.
    A career in massage therapy can be very rewarding and lucrative.
    To break it down for you and for you to further understand
    how to become a physical therapist assistant, the first thing that you need to know is the accredited schools
    that offer programs for physical therapist assistant.
    Also visit my blog ... Beauty Therapist

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be, usually, a number of patients that you will attend to.

    A career in massage therapy can be very rewarding and
    lucrative. If you pass that exam, then you will have a demanding, yet rewarding job.
    My web-site :: depression counseling

    ReplyDelete