Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Top Gear

Ok, so after watching a marathon of old episodes of Top Gear the British Car show I can say it is one of my favorite TV shows. The pranks those guys play on each other and toys they get to play with are ridiculous. There is a 24/7 stream of episodes here

http://www.justin.tv/faustinipt

I have spent a fair amount of yesterday watching these. I downloaded the special episode where they go to Vietnam, it is one of the best shows. It's hard to tell if the producers are just being mean or funny.

I think Ricahrd Hammond is my favorite bloke of the lot.

Theo

2 comments:

  1. Theo have you seen the episode where they drive lorries? Charlene and I watched it 3 times. The guys at work thought it was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have, that was really good one. I think the Vietnam special is the best.

    ReplyDelete