Thursday, July 30, 2009

Since then

Since we camped at Golden Ears the first time. Cass' sister has visited and left us. It was great having her visit. We ended up going down to Bellingham in the states to shop at Target and see the pier. She brought a GPS car navigator with her. This was awesome, it made finding things really easy besides the couple wrong turns I would make. I also  ended up buying a game called Settlers of Catan. Which is a very well made board game that only takes about an hour to play, is quick to learn and is different every time you play it.
Today Cass and I got back from camping at Golden Ears again. During the heat wave BC is having now it was great. We spent a lot of our time swimming and in the park it is cooler than in Abby plus it gets cooler at night so It was easy to fall asleep. Right now it's 35 degrees in our apartment, I wish we didn't have to leave.
I need to finish writing up an Abstract for a poster I am making for work to be sent to CAMRT the annual conference for my profession. Cass is reading a fair bit and trying to stick to her running schedule for a 10k after she gets home.

For pictures of our Camping trips go to
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tjerrettenns/
I just finished posting pictures now

No comments:

Post a Comment