Saturday, April 25, 2009

as of late

As of lately I have dropped off keeping this updated. I have been gently reminded that it would be nice to still keep people updated with my stories.
So I think I left off before I left to Victoria for a weekend. A beautiful place, well landscaped and taken care of. I saw some rowing buddies and stayed at my friends place overnight.

Skipping to Cassandra's visit on Monday I made stuffed red peppers, stuffed with curried ground beef, roasted asparagus and potatoes. I'm glad she came. We basically vegged out watched movies and walked around downtown.

Today I went to the rowing club. I got there after their Saturday morning practice but I was able to meet the coach and some athletes. I will probably go out Tuesday afternoon for a paddle.

I'll post agin when something happens, I don't seem to have anything planned for this weekend except to clean the mess in my kitchen from cooking and not cleaning up after.

No comments:

Post a Comment