Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First day off

My first day off and I believe I spent it well.
I had a bad night with a sore throat. Halls and strepsils did nothing to soothe it. I had a hot shower which started to help then a day of ginger green tea with honey. I had several things to do though. I needed to get a trim so I walked down to the corner barber shop. I also needed to get a BC Drivers license, luckily the licensing office is only a 13 min walk because my insurance ran out yesterday. I also had to drop my vehicle off at smart care auto last night so that they could safety it today. I like living in or right beside old abbotsford because everything is just down the street. Like I thought there were a list of things the auto place needed to fix and I'll have to wait till tomorrow to get the safety papers so that I can get an A to B permit to drive it to the insurance agent to get BC Plates.

I'll run down the list for you interested folks
Replaced rear sway bar connections
Brake Cylinder was leaking
Brake rotors worn down past min spec
An Engine mount in need of replacement
Front Tires worn down to replacement line

In any case I got through the day without much problem. I am however not sure my health is good enough to go to work tomorrow. I hate to call in sick after working 2 weeks but it was a co-worker I believe that started it.


No comments:

Post a Comment