Saturday, March 28, 2009

Today

I decided to make some pancakes and eggs instead of going to the rowing club this morning. It was raining and cold and decided it wouldn't be a very good trip to say hi out by the river. I have got to realize that halving recipes ain't that bad, i'll have pancakes and cookies for the rest of this week. There is a dog in an apartment across that way that won't stop yelping though. I believe it is a lone and can't stand to be without company. It has made my morning fun to say the least. Wash some clothes watch a couple movies. I need to contact smart auto to safety my car, they are open till midnight I hear. I'll look into it and get car insurance this week. I've been watching CBC Manitoba over the internet and it seems like you guys are in for a crappy spring melt. I hope that it doesn't cause too much of a headache for you guys.

1 comment:

  1. its just making walking difficult - i could use a little heat

    ReplyDelete