Saturday, March 7, 2009

Out to Regina

This morning I re-packed my car with all of my stuff and at 1 o'clock I headed out to Regina. I have some good friends here to feed me some warm food and give me a place to sleep. The drive out here was pretty good, I didn't make any long stops just to stretch and get gas. I forgot to find my sunglasses amongst what I packed so I just bought another cheap pair. When the Mazda is packed to the brim it uses gas a lot quicker than I thought, so I ended up stopping for gas twice instead of once like I thought I would. I only had had minor discomforts with no cruise control and a just slightly misaligned steering wheel but all was cured with a stretch. We'll see how I do with an eight hour drive tomorrow, to Canmore probably. I am going to likely head off around 9. As soon as the sun goes down I feel like I've had enough driving although heading into a beautiful prairie sunset is quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment