Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bike Ride

Went to superstore and got an answering machine. Was going to return my toaster oven but I forgot it and my hands were to full of other things i needed like another lamp and hangers to get food so i just left and decided i would go back later. When I got home I unpacked what I bought and decided I would make dinner in the slow cooker I borrowed from Cass. Cream of asparagus soup with chicken and veggies, set it and forget it, lol. Then I went for a bike ride to check out routes to the hospital and the two bike shops in town. One bike shop is I think a little better than the other.
My knee started to hurt on my way home, I need to do my exercises if i'm going to be riding my bikes. There is going to be a group road ride probably on tuesday nights starting soon that I would like to do. Also on my way home I went on the mill lake trails and there were more people and kids and seniors walking on those things then Assiniboine park on a sunny afternoon. I think because mill lake is so small everybody just crams together but there were tons of people walking dogs teenagers on cell phones and kids learning how to ride 2 wheelers.
I had to get off and walk my bike for a while.
Now i'm tired and I don't want to go back to stuperstore to buy garbage bags and return my toaster oven, i don't really need to right away. OOh but I did talk to my brother and he told me to look on craigslist for furniture and there are a couple cheap nice pieces i may get. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment