Thursday, March 19, 2009

Out to Ikea

After work which is going quite well I came home and then went off to IKEA. I was thinking of just getting what I needed and then getting out, NOT POSSIBLE. I was going to get a queen bed frame on sale but decided not too because it wasn't sturdy enough. I did however get the end table I wanted and a CD Box as well as a list of things i never really intended on buying like, a toilet brush, bath mat, towel, lunch containers, coat hangers, kitchen brush scrubber. It was ridiculous.

I met up with my friend Kaitlyn after in stuperstore next door to IKEA and helped her with her groceries. She got a job in surrey and has a place on the 23rd floor of an apartment building in Coquitlum. The view is crazy, I could barely stand at the edge without getting some sort of vertigo.

Today I'm pretty tired after getting up early for warm-up of the machines at work the last two days. Tomorrow I don't have to go in till 8. Today I felt like a part of the team though so that was nice. The rest of the day I plan to fill out some paperwork to pay my professional fees and get a health card and deal with whatever is in my mailbox.

Rick and I are going to pick up two red chairs an Saturday from Coquitlum and some time in the next couple of days i'll walk down to the library and take out a book. Biking hasn't been a problem in the rain I just wish I could find my turtle lights for riding before the sun rises.

No comments:

Post a Comment