Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Second Day at work

This time I may try not to make so many grammar mistakes.

I made sure to get up early this morning and I left half an hour earlier too. This was a very good idea. I got there early enough that I could change and get downstairs before 8. I also decided to scrap the idea of taking my mountain bike, that thing is the heaviest piece of steel and It's meant to be ridden with a lower seat position which hurts my knee more than a road bikes riding position. So I got there much faster and I took a direct route without any squiggles so I didn't get lost.

My card still didn't work to get into the change room though, i went to security to check with them and they said it was supposed too. So I tried again, still no go, so I will have to bug them again tomorrow with the specific room number I need access too. I waited for them at the end of the day but they were not around.

I also found out that there is what's called 'The Great Outdoors Show' at the TradeX convention center this weekend. 200 booths, climbing wall, cycling area, anything you do outdoors will be there. I'm definitely going. Who with I dunno maybe no one. I know someone at work is going but they are going with a bunch of friends and I don't think I want to go in a big group.

I was getting more involved with set-ups today, here they always end up at the same point as we do in Winnipeg they just take a bit of a different path to get there. I can tell I'll learn quickly I just have to do it.

Glad it's not dark right now at least, tomorrow I have to wake up earlier for machine warmup at 7:20. I should probably make a lunch before I wake up in the morning.

Theo

No comments:

Post a Comment